Pokemon Sword - Random crashes

Hey! It crashes randomly as i progress through the game, it didn’t crash for the first 20 minutes of gameplay but upon discovering new areas / pokemon it crashes randomly.
I already did the 10GB page file for virtual memory size fix and it keeps crashing.
I got a Ryzen 5 5600, 16gb 3200mhz, RTX 3060 and playing on an SSD.
Thanks in advance.

yuzu_log.txt (783.0 KB)

1 Like

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1187
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.2006)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 5 5600 6-Core Processor               | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           516.59
Host RAM                                     15.93 GiB
Host Swap                                    9.77 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

stability issues with this game are still being sorted out. It will help a bit for you to set a network interface in the yuzu config. If you have it set to none the game is much more unstable recently.

What does it do exactly? Mine is set to None and I experienced some issues playing Crown Tundra. Will it be fixed if I set it to WiFi??

Yesterday i set it to Wi-fi 3, set the API to OpenGL and GLSL (It was previously on GLASM) and activated the asynchronous shader building and played it for 40-50 minutes without it crashing, i had to go to sleep but i will play some more tonight and let you know if i get any crashes.

1 Like

fixed fully, no. But recent changes to yuzu cause the game to be more unstable when network interface is not set. I could barely play for 5 minutes at a time without it set.

hi bro, i got an error like you, it’s random crashes, the privious version of yuzu no such situation…

t think it is new version of yuzu cause it…

That is what I said in the message you replied to :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi I am having a similar issue where once I open pokemon sword the game crashes during the fireworks

yuzu_log.txt (160.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1219
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 21H2 (Build 19044.2006)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
GPU Driver Version                           31.0.101.2111
Host RAM                                     7.85 GiB
Host Swap                                    10.65 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Quickstart Guide - yuzu Dump your game update and console firmware from your nintendo switch. As well stick to Vulkan (click opengl when game isn’t running to switch to vulkan or go to emulation >> config >> graphics and change it in the API).

Wait do i need nintendo switch for it?

it works but is quite slow and laggy

Obviously you would. As we do not support pirates here in the slightest.