Pokemon sword running at 3 fps

pokemon sword is running at 3 fps why is that is it simply because my system is too old :
INTEL CORE i7 8550U CPU 1.99 GHz
8GB RAM
64-BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
I expected it to run slow like 20 fps since my pc is very old but I wasn’t expecting 3 fps if you know what the problem is please help me

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Get me the log file the bot asks. It will help me figure out why you are running it so slowly.

its empty the emulator recently started to crash not being able to open any game i will respond tommorow its 3 am where i live

Sorry, the question is a little off topic, but did yuzu learn how to run pokemon sword and shield?

yes but my pc has a problem i think yours will run fine

Is this early access? Or can I run it in the free version of yuzu? Because my game crashes

It works the same on both versions.
Get me a log after the crash.

the game freezes and nothing else happensyuzu_log.txt (1.5 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 223 HEAD-mainline-636-1613-g2b4661df6
OpenGL Vendor                                 ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer                               Radeon RX 590 Series
OpenGL Version                                4.3.1
GPU Driver Version                            20.4.1 26.20.15029.20013
Enable CPU JIT                                null
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
RNG Seed                                      [ ]
Use Accurate GPU Emulation                    [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.

Can you define the crash? If it stays static in a scene, then that’s just teh current softlocks we have in the game, there is no fix for now beside a savegame past the end of the game to avoid them.

I knew about this problem, but I thought that it was solved, as questions related to the game began to appear, this is my misunderstanding. Thanks for the help

1 Like

Hell they call their PCs Too Old i7 8th Gen dude i dont want to hurt u by telling you my PC specs xD

well thats what they told me online