Pokemon Sword Stuck at 0 fps

Hello, Im trying to play pokemon sword but its getting stuck at a certain point like inside the first house where you start , im getting around 25-30 fps and when it showed outside the house for few seconds it was running at 20-25 fps but the problem occurs when i try to go outside of the house , when i go outside it loads for 5-10 seconds then gets stuck with 0 fps and i have to end task yuzu with the task manager because the whole app gets stuck. As for my specs i dont think thats the issue because i have seen other guys playing on same specs as mine like intel hd 520 an intel processor with 2 cores 4 thread(mine i3 6th gen, the guy i saw the game play of had i5 6200) and 8 Gigs of ram. Thanks for looking into this

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (606.5 KB)

Hmm interesting one.
Can you try with multicore enabled and asynchronous shaders disabled?

Already did , still the same issue, I had played it on the older version of yuzu with open gl but fps is low in open gl I got outside the house somehow and saved the game to see if the problem still occurs after directly loading from outside but the same problem occurs when I open the game , it’s like “press a to start” then the pokeball starts spinning (loading) and then stuck with 0 fps

Any hints? It’s like the same issue that was with let’s go Pikachu earlier but that was my processor’s fault but this time I have seen many guys playing with 2 cores 4 threads

Answered in the Discord server and a ticket was open in yuzu’s bugtracker.
I suspect this may be related to kernel issues with 4 thread CPUs.