Pokemon sword stuck at isle of armor

Pokémon sword has been stuck on isle of armor after taking to the npc who recolors the bike. Even after restarting the game many times it still is stuck. This has happened before but was fixed after restarting the game now it is stuck like this yuzu_log.txt (397.8 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 363             . HEAD-mainline-636-3283-g4298061c6
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8587
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

have you used any save editors???

No I had heard that save editors cause problems so I didn’t use any I previously had problems starting the games because of the mods (like retextured and 60fps etc…)but I have never re-enabled them after the support told me to disable them (side note yuzu and graphics driver are the latest version) EDIT: I just noticed another user posting a similar issue with isle of armor and thought I would make this edit I started using yuzu from the mainline 293 and am now using mainline 363 I had this problem with isle of armor from the time I started on 293 but I could start back at my previous save state after rebooting but now it is just stuck there

I tried exporting my save file to ryujinx and saved it at hammerlocke and did a save which i then exported back to yuzu now i can run it again