Pokemon Sword stuck when there's a force saving

Hi, i’ve this problem. When I speak with digging duo or i use a wishing piece in a den, the game stuck on saving screen. I must do a reboot for the game to work again. yuzu_log.txt (287.6 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 416             . HEAD-mainline-636-3604-g700a5861e
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            445.75
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

We’re still investigating this issue. Can you try with multicore disabled?

I’ve try with multicore off, but it still freeze.
With the multicore enabled, it’s seems the game stuck more frequently when there’s a force saving.

Please fix this asap. This is becoming a big issue after crown tundra release. You have to force save after completing the dynamax adventure. And you can lose a shiny pokemon because of this error.

The cause hasn’t been found yet, without that we can’t start to fix it.

I just lost my shiny heliolisk due to this error. Is there any progress on fixing this??

We’re investigating kernel issues that may be related to this. Whatever it is, it’s a nasty one.

I have several random freezes, but I don’ have this issue. My game never froze on saving screen, neither on a forced saving.