Pokemon Sword stuck when there's a force saving

No there isn’t really a valid fix atm. It doesn’t affect everyone the same either. You’ll have to wait for emulator improvement / stick to console for that game if it is unbearable. Disabling autosave can help a tiny bit but there are some parts of the game that forces it.

are there any improvements on this issue?

But,still it is not fixed on ver. 1.3.2 i can’t complete the story line, because of this bug in dynamax adventure. My yuzu ver. Is 1065. Please fix it quickly

“No there isn’t really a valid fix atm. It doesn’t affect everyone the same either. You’ll have to wait for emulator improvement / stick to console for that game if it is unbearable. Disabling autosave can help a tiny bit but there are some parts of the game that forces it”

There is no quick fix. If you do not like the crashes there is no harm in playing on console.

1 Like

Ryujinx and Yuzu saves are compatible. Since the game runs smoother on Yuzu, you might wish to try running just this small segment on Ryujinx, save then come back to Yuzu. I haven’t tried it though. Just a thought that crossed my mind.

When I got stuck at this point I did switch to single core but then my game wont open. The screen flashes “gamefreak” and then just says 0 fps at the bottom. Help!

This has been a longstanding issue. Plus singlecore sometimes gets broken and takes time to fix.

Can anyone tell me the last yuzu version where sword or shield dlc issue did not occur?

To use this build will be painful. You might as well just play on your console until emu finally fixes it imo.

how do i disable multicore

By going to the config of yuzu.

The game crashes after a few seconds of the “launching” screen…
BTW can you tell me why my game doesn’t even boot up when multicore is disabled. It used to be fine when I played some time ago. Then I reset my laptop and it doesn’t work with multicore disabled!

i think it’s better just wait until an update or play other games like legends arceus

Emulator regressions are a thing. They improve and break singlecore unintentionally sometimes when they work on new things.