Pokemon Sword - Yuzu has encountered an error while running the video core

I get this error when I try to open Pokemon Sword. What does it mean and how can I solve it?

yuzu_log.txt (17.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 443 HEAD-cd2f9eb66
OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable CPU JIT                                null
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
RNG Seed                                      [ ]
Use Accurate GPU Emulation                    null

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Sorry but I can’t provide support on early access builds if you don’t have proof of being a patreon member.

Hey I have the same problem what can I do yuzu_log.txt (3.5 MB)

Update your Bootcamp drivers with this: https://mega.nz/file/xBxxFaJC#lJNxFZ2ZuniGf-DO19dJDUDNJu6lMPDF2MSkbTGlUZw
I took them from here: https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/

The official bootcamp drivers for mac on Windows are very old, too old for yuzu, use the latest one in that link and it should work.

I have the same problem what should I do?yuzu_log.txt (1.1 MB)

Update your GPU driver, it’s ancient.

I am getting the error “yuzu has encountered an error when running the video core” whenever I try to start up Pokemon Sword. Log file is attached

yuzu_log.txt (1.9 MB)

Same problem, you have a very outdated GPU driver. Specify your GPU model and I can point you to the latest one.
Also, your keys are damaged, makes reading the log a pain, can you dump new ones?

I have the same problem yuzu_log.txt (18.6 KB) Can you help please :slight_smile:

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 505 HEAD-dde4d0b2d
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

If you have the Intel GPU from that CPU, you don’t meet the minimum requirements to run yuzu: https://yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/#hardware

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 443 HEAD-cd2f9eb66
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz

Client Version                                yuzu 275             . HEAD-mainline-636-2205-g5264a43ce
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

Sorry I uploaded the wrong file at first because i was looking through the other ones to see if i had matching problems but I tried enabling the Async but still got the same message. Again would like some help, thanks. yuzu_log.txt (61.4 KB)

Client Version                                yuzu 275             . HEAD-mainline-636-2205-g5264a43ce
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

yuzu_log.txt (7.6 KB)

You need both the Intel and the Nvidia GPU drivers updated to the latest versions.

I have the same problem with pokemon lets go eevee, it runs slow but with no errors if i play with opengl but if i choose “vulkan > my nvidia 920m” i get that error

yuzu_log.txt (15.4 KB)