Pokemon sword Yuzu shuts down the app

Pokemon works good, but after I get the Pokemon and when I reach the woods in the battle with mystic Pokemon, the game stops and Yusu immediately shuts down every single time. the most annoying part is that I didn’t reach the part to save the game. so everytime im trying to play the game from start. can someone help me please? I have both versions of Yuzu.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I have the same problem, pokemon shield randomly crashes on both windows and linux on latest early access build. I attached the log.

I played around with the settings, tried to disable JIT optimization, tried OpenGL, my iGPU… The game always crashes randomly

Hardware:
i9-9900k
AMD Radeon VII 16GB
32GB DDR4 RAM
1TB SATA SSD

yuzu_log.txt (1.1 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 445 HEAD-62217b4f5
OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable CPU JIT                                null
Docked Mode                                   [x]
RNG Seed                                      [ ]
Use Accurate GPU Emulation                    null

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Radeon Pro 580, is this BootCamp? You need a newer GPU driver.

Yes is a bootcamp iMac 5k update

Then use this driver: https://mega.nz/file/lB41CapS#4qWLVpbc5y7Obk2Gv4WJmJvBOwgGjMjLvdAbDvelo70
I’ve taken it from here: https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/

Official bootcamp drivers are very outdated.

1 Like

I get into recover mode after 90% of the installation the radeon setup file. In system configuration in Services I disabled the AMD event utility service, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to open windows.

Gonna try to install again with the service disable and see if I manage to install 100% with no issues.

Did you fix your problem?

The Async is what makes the game crash and close the yuzu. all the drivers are now well installed the games runs even better now, but if i enable the Async with Vulkan then i will have issues.