Pokemon Trading

How to trade pokemon from the same PC? do i need another device?
Issue:
Have tried to use the PSS, but when it tries to connect me to the Internet, it just keep on loading even though my Connection is fine (Other things in background run well)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You can use Citra’s multiplayer rooms to connect 2 Citra instances together. You can then use a game’s local multiplayer features to trade or battle.

You’ll need to set up a portable Citra version for this if you’re wanting to do this with only 1 PC though, since otherwise you’d have 2 of the same consoleIDs trying to connect to one another, which would fail.

To set up a portable build:
Go to Download Citra - Citra and select Manual download. Then under Nightly Build, click on your operating system’s icon to the right of the latest build available to download the build.
Extract it (.7z can be extracted using Winrar or 7zip) and put it where ever you wish. Inside the extracted mingw folder, create a folder called user. This Citra should now store all of its config, save files and such inside of this user folder.
Check to make sure that this user folder is in the same folder that contains citra-qt(.exe)
Now run the citra-qt executable found inside of the mingw folder.

This Citra build should now be fully stand-alone and therefore have its own consoleID and save files. If you want to move your save file(s) over though, you can easily do that:
Start up your regular Citra installation, then go to File>Open Citra Folder, then copy the sdmc folder found here and paste it in the portable build’s user folder, overwrite when prompted. Now both Citra instances should have the same save files.

Now you can just launch both Citra instances and connect them to the same multiplayer room (I recommend just using a public one if there’s one available).