Pokemon Ultra Moon Freezes When Shopping in Pokemart

Issue:
Whenever I attempt to buy something from any Pokemart, I am immediately met with the game freezing, but not crashing, as I have to manually restart/stop the emulation. This does not apply to selling at the Pokemart; selling works as intended.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 12400
  • GPU: Radeon 6700 XT
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1781
  • Game: Pokémon Ultra Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue:

Screenshot is there just for the titlebar(since OBS doesn’t put the title bar in it). Video showing the freeze itself is here: Ultra Moon Freeze - YouTube

Diagnostic Log
This log doesn’t really depict the freeze itself(since it didn’t generate a log for that), but the last time Citra crashed when I tried to restart the game.
citra_log.txt (944.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1781   HEAD-141471e
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                            AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
GPU Driver Version                           22.5.1 30.0.21020.2
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

Tested without the mods real quick by the way. Freeze still happens. The mod in question is Prismatic Moon.

Update: Redumped the rom entirely, still having issues with the freeze, so it doesn’t seem to be a rom issue. Anyone have an idea of what else could be causing this?

Never mind, it was Prismatic Moon. Citra reinstalled the mod for some reason when I removed it the first time around, so I’m gonna go find a support thing for Prismatic Moon. For now though, to anyone else having the issue- just delete the mod entirely, and that’ll fix things.