hii all game runs pretty well at 80%-95% [and max of 28 fps i believe? i heard it was fps locked so i tried to stay get as close to 30 fps as i could], but after i select any starter pokemon, and select yes or no to naming them, the game freezes at 1-0 fps. if i select yes, the screen just goes black playing one glitched note every few seconds, if i select no it does the same, but doesn’t go black [see screenshot]. if you need another screenshot and/or log of when the screen goes black when i select yes, i can get it !
- Operating System: Windows 11 pro
- CPU: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U with Radeon Graphics
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1732
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
already had it uploaded to google drives previously so it’s there !