After I beat the Totem Togedemaru and Sophocles invites me to the Battle Agency the screen goes black but the music still plays. Any solutions?
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 9700k 3.6GHz
- GPU: MSi GeForce GTX 1070ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1719
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (156.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1719 HEAD-dfd7926
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 471.41
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Does this same error also occur without the use of Save States? If so, please upload a log file without using any save states.
It doesn’t, the game works fine saving in game.