Pokemon Ultra Moon Runs Very Slow

When Playing Pokémon Ultra Moon on Citra Nightly, it is very slow with the speed normally being around 30-50%. I am wondering what fixes I can make to make my game run faster, and what I might need. Tell me if I need to provide anymore information. Thanks in Advance!

Side Note: I am not looking for reasons for buying a new GPU or something I have to go out and buy, not including online ROM’s, all I want are ways I can help improve the Speed of the ROM.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU 4415U @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz*
    GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 610
  • Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1087
  • Game: Pokémon Ultra Moon

citra_log.txt (119.4 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Try the latest citra canary build, it may improve performance.

Thanks, is the latest build 1026?

Bro i have the same specs and the game run excellent, try with this config, the v-sync is optional.
Pd sorry my english is not good.

Yes, btw try this nightly build and see if ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ works.

The Rom runs well until Kukui sends his Pokemon away, and then it freezes the computer. Is it the Rom or my computer causing this problem?