The text in my game is just pixels and is in the wrong position. All of the other games I have have working text. this error only occurred after I tried to use PKHeX to edit the save file. Now, even when I change it back into an older version where it worked before, it still has the broken test. Thanks.
- Operating System: MacOS Catalina
- CPU: 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- GPU: R adeon Pro 555 2 GB
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1787
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (793.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: