Weird Textures (looks like the person is there 3 times standing next to eachother)
- Operating System: Win 10 64 pro
- CPU: ryzen 5 1400 @3.6GHz
- GPU: 1070ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1210 (also happenes in canary)
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Game crashes when Kukui walks in high grass with me.
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
The weird textures are perfectly normal. The game has those on a real 3DS as you can see here: https://youtu.be/A51QRks_kKE?t=1390
As for the crashes, mind sending your log?
Now it worked for some reason.
Heres the log:
citra_log.txt (330.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync [ ]
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled [ ]
Use GDB Stub [ ]
System Region -1
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended for accurate emulation.