Every time I load my Pokemon Ultra Moon, it only shows a black screen and the speed is super low (i.e. 2%) with a zero fps. There is also no audio that I can hear. Is there something I can do about this?
- Operating System: macOS Catalina
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1413
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: