In every single game that I play with Citra, it reaches 90-100%, and the framerate is always around 25-30 fps. With severe slowdowns in some parts.
Coniderig my PC, I was wondering if there’s something in my configuration that prevents it from staying in 100%. Thanks for your time.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-72000U 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB Dedicated VRAM
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1189
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun (and other games)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (65.3 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: