My fps is stuck at 9 in pokemon ultra sun and moon
- Operating System:
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: GTX 1660S
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1737
- Game: Pokemon ultra sun and moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (164.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1737 HEAD-28039d3
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 497.09
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
Set Audio back to
HLE (fast). LLE is very slow even on like i9-12900K / Ryzen 9 5900X.