Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Shiny Hunting(Citra)

Hello, i have recently downloaded Citra Nighty on my computer in order to play Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon(I have download the Citra Decrypted versions of the games).
My questions are: Is it possible to get shiny pokemon on Citra?
**·**1. Is it possible to hunt shiny pokemon in it?
**·**2. If they can be obtained in it, can you obtain pokemon like the starters by pressing F5(restarting) on the game until you get one? If not, is there a way that actually works?
**·**3. Are all the pokemon obtainable as shiny ? Legendaries too?
I’d really love to know these things because i’m a shiny hunter myself and it would be great to know whether i can do these on my pc, since i can’t afford to buy a 3DS at the time.

P.S: Don’t give me way in which i can cheat on the game in order to get them, i hate that.

Thank you in advance !

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.

As many Pokemon games require system archives to function, you will need a 3ds to dump the required files to run the game properly in Citra. As you’ve stated you pirated the rom, and don’t own a 3ds, we cannot provide support, and this topic is now closed.

closed #4