Pokemon Ultra Sun Black Screen softlock

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I was playing Pokémon US and after i had enabled some new cheats after having some already on i decided to go progress and fight Olivia after beating her and continuing the dialogue afterwards i got to the end of it then it gave me a loading screen except is was just a black screen so I decided to restart but after restarting I got told a fatal error occurred and when i load my save states they all break in loading screens and I have no clue why besides maybe the mods.
System Information

• Operating System: Windows
  • CPU: intel Core I5 10400F
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 TI
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1835
  • Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (30.7 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

You’ve pretty much already solved it yourself? If everything worked fine before the cheat codes, and everything doesn’t after the new cheat codes, chances are that the cheat codes might have something to do with it.

As a side-note, save state save everything about the current state, which includes Citra’s settings and active memory injects (like cheat codes). So even if you disable your cheats, and restart the emulation, if you then load a save state where those cheat codes were enabled, your cheats will likewise get loaded alongside it (and probably cause the crash). So, disable your cheat codes, restart the emulation, then load your in-game save file.