Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail. : So basically I wanted to play utlra sun and I ran into an issue where the onscreen ui was missing, so then I just changed the screen layout and then boom I run into the black screen thing it sucks.
- Operating System: Windows 10.
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-4005U @1.70GHz
- GPU: Integrated GPU laptop shit.
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1781
- Game: Pokemon Ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (103.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1781 HEAD-141471e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16835
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
And also the graphical glitchs do change sometimes every time I restart the game.
This driver is out of date. To update, download
win64_15.40.5171.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40]
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/30196/a08/win64_15.40.5171.zip
Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to disable Accurate Multiplication in
Emulation>Configuratrion>Graphics>Advanced tab to prevent graphical issues from occurring.