When it starts de videocall with Kukui at the beginning of the game, it crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1837
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (38.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
try updating your graphics card
i guess that should solve the problem
this worked yesterday and quite frequently for the past few months but to day it’s randomly done this.
Please wait until the file finishes uploading to your message box before posting the message. Otherwise it won’t upload properly.
It’s okay I had the same problem as the previous person. I fixed it now I just had to turn off the no out lines cheat and it just seemed to work.
I’m assuming that’s most of peoples issue too they activated the cheat and it stopped.
No, the vast majority of users that run into this specific issue are using an Intel GPU that has out of date drivers installed.