I was playing pokemon X and alpha sapphire on Citra before, and both of them worked pretty well, except when there is a new scene or a new item came out, it will slow down a second which I think might be a normal thing. But when I open pokemon ultra sun today, after Kukui’s intro and after I enter the player’s name, it crashes (by saying Citra quit unexpectedly) and it did not slow down to 0% but just quit. I tried for five times and update Citra to the newest version but it still did not work.
- Operating System: Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.6)
- CPU: 1.1 GHz Intel (not sure?)
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 515 1536 MB (not sure?)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1581
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.4 KB)