Pokemon Ultra Sun Crashes on Startup after randomization

Issue:
I want to play Pokemon Ultra Sun after randomizing it. Citra will load the game successfully with just the file decrypted, but after I use PackHack to take the file apart and then put it back together, Citra will crash after I attempt to load the file. I read through some threads and have the latest graphics driver and my graphics card supports higher than OpenGL 3.3. I also turned off the Enable GDB stub option and cleared out my config file as recommended by other posts with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1762
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Can’t really include a screenshot of a crash, but here is Citra window

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296
citra_log.txt (9.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1762   HEAD-1382035
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer                            ?
GPU Driver Version                           ?
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Looks like the shader cache might be faulty. Could you check whether the base game still runs? If it doesn’t, follow these steps:

Go to File>Open Citra Folder. Then open up the shaders folder and delete the opengl folder found here. Now try your game again.

If the base games does launch just fine, then the issue is with your randomization, not with Citra.