Pokemon Ultra-Sun crashes when opening

Issue:
My pokemon ultra sun crashes whenever i start it, i used some cheat codes befora that and suddenly crashed, including my pokemon x, they keep crashing, but i have Zelda OOT and its working perfectly, i dont know how to solve it plz help.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU: idk
  • GPU: idk
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1705
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra-Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):i dont have one because every time crashes, so i cant take any pics.

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It seems you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading citra_log.txt which would clear the log. Redo the steps to get a new log and make sure you have started the game before you close Citra. You can also upload the “old” log which is also in that folder.

citra_log.txt (540.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1705 HEAD-edbd6df
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics          | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            20.50.02 27.20.15002.118
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [ ]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

i cant open the game to take out the cheats, how to take them out if i cant enter the game to look at the cheats, the whole citra closes after opening

You can quickly press F4 (or quickly click Emulation -> Pause) to pause emulation as soon as you open the game to allow you to go the Cheats menu. After you have turned off the cheats, restart the game.

is not letting me, it just load and it crash the whole citra

it says frame 109 too, idk if tht is bad

In that case Open Citra then File -> Open Citra Folder and delete the text file for the game in the cheats folder.

1 Like

i solve it thx, i went to the cheats thing, then what i did is take one cheat tht was corrupt and then it stop crashing thx dude are you a bot or a human, im just wondering because it seems ur conected all day, anyways thx have a nice day.

1 Like