In Pokemon Ultra Sun, directly after the Proffessor teaches you how to to catch Pokemon I head into the grass nearby and before I can even see the Pokemon Citra freezes up and stops responding.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k @3.70GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1584
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (1.8 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1584 HEAD-910cc9e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 451.48
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.