Pokemon Ultra Sun crashes everytime I try to ride Lapras.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
- GPU: NVIDA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1730
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (1.9 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1730 HEAD-a5d01c0
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 472.12
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Does this crash also occur without the use of Save States (so by just using your in-game save files)? If it does, please upload another log file without the use of Save States.
No, using the in-game save states stopped the crash
Then it appears that your save state(s) might’ve gotten corrupted. Make sure to create new save states after loading your in-game save file. Then try loading one of them and ride Lapras again to see if the crashing issue is fixed.