Ultra sun and Ultra moon both crash whenever I do the kukui call; I tried to fix it by disabling a lot of the graphical stuff in the settings and it ended up working, but it runs at like 2 frames a second. Is there a better way to fix this problem or will I just be stuck like this forever?
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1745
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon (I ran it with a mod and without and no difference)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (60.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: