when i launch pokemon ultra sun it says that a fatal error has occured if i continue it just black screens
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2066
- Game:pokemon ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (15.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2066 HEAD-a618748
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 430 @ 2.27GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GT 230M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
You should disable Dump Textures in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics → This option is only useful for those that are interested in creating their own custom textures.
You may also want to delete all the textures its dumped so far: Go to
File>Open Citra Folder, then open up the
dump folder and delete the
textures folder found here (this will delete all dumped textures for all of your games).