pokemon ultra sun still blackscreens when i launch it it says fatal eror uccored
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5 CPU
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2066
- Game: pokemon ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2066 HEAD-a618748
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 430 @ 2.27GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GT 230M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Duplicate of Pokemon ultra sun fatal eror. Please don’t open up multiple topics for the same issue. Closing.