Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor 3.20 GHz
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1381 or Citra canary 1500
- Game: Pokemon ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (2.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Change log filter to
*:Info, right now you have set it to
*:Critical which is not correct.
where do i do that is it in a folder?
I tried it and it still get a error what else can i do
You need to upload a new log file after changing the filter to
*:Info (sorry I only implied before, I probably should have been more explicit) see How to Upload the Log File if you are unsure. The new log should give more information.
citra_log.txt (38.6 KB) heres the new log file
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1381 HEAD-5fa71d4
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 19.10.1 26.20.13025.10004
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Does the unedited game work?
yes it does is there any thing i need to do
If it’s like “randomizer” you need to contact the author how to do this properly. This is out of scope for Citra.
ok thank you for trying to help
Do you know why citra may close when i open a randomized game