Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Pokemon Ultra Sun Fatal Error
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
- GPU: Rx 580
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1502
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1502 HEAD-d5a962c
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 20.2.2 26.20.15019.19000
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/