Try and load up game but after a few seconds it comes up with a fatal error
- Operating System: Windows 8
- CPU: AMD A8-6500 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (CPU’s), -3.5GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1275
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
citra_log.txt (14.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1275 HEAD-170f7a3
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
The game is larger than 900MB, redump the game from your 3DS using the guides so you do it properly
If your game is on cartridge follow this link: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-game-cartridges otherwise if it’s digital follow the bot’s link above.