Pokemon ultra sun file corrupted even though it works on citra

I just modded my new 3ds yesterday. I used citra for about a year before I decided I wanted to play on real hardware, and US was the only game I played.

I watched and read many tutorials before I attempted to move my save data from citra to my 3ds. I followed a tutorial using checkpoint and placed my save in the checkpoint folder but it didn’t work. I moved it around to different places on my but it never showed up in checkpoint, so I switched to JSK I think it’s called and had the same issue until finally I moved it to the right spot and it showed up.

I restored the save and tried to load the game and it gave an error message in game, saying my save is corrupted. But when I loaded the game on citra to see if it was ok it worked as normal.

Is there anyway I could make it work or will I have to start over completely. I already made it halfway through so I would really prefer not to do that.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

The easiest way in my opinion is to first dump a save with Checkpoint (to generate the folders) then you can simply replace the files, then it will show up when you try to import.

Thank you so much. It worked. I just needed to place the save in a named folder next to the other save. But do you know why it wasn’t working with JKSM?