Pokemon ultra sun freezes, but I can still hear sound
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1715
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (46.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1715 HEAD-afed495
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon(TM) 520
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.206
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Having 400% clock speed in Citra makes emulation unstable. Change it back to 100%.
Update your drivers as well: https://www.amd.com/en/support