Pokemon Ultra Sun freezes mid game at same scene

Disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ before launching your game, play it through without enabling it and check if it freezes.

Yeah I’ve tried that too. The game still freezes. I have also tried disabling Hardware Renderer. In that case, the Citra emulator crashes midway after 2-3 min.

Download and install the latest driver available for your GPU from intel’s website.

I have done the same still no effect

Can anyone just provide me with the pokemon ultra sun 3ds citra saved file with litten starter after clearing wela volcano trial and getting firium z & charizard in ride pager

If your game is still crashing after updating your GPU drivers, upload your log again but for this create a new topic, also for requests such as save games.

Here is my latest log filecitra_log.txt (114.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1314 HEAD-aef06df
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [ ]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [ ]
System Region                                 -1

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I have already completed the whole game once. I wanted to play it again & Im stuck at this level for more than 2 months.

You could export your save to 3DS, finish your quest and export back to citra, read this thread, there is some additional information about this method:

did anyone find a fix for this ? same thing is happening to me

how to download citra your version

It is advised to always use the latest version of Citra which you can get here https://citra-emu.org/download/

Is there a fix for the magmar issue? Facing the same problem in 2021