Game runs very slow:
so i finished pokemon sun a few months ago and now i want to play the ultra sun version, my first test run was smooth with about 26-40 fps, but i came back to the game a few days later to actually play the game but this time the game was running with a disgusting 4-9 fps.
- Operating System: Windows 11 pro
- CPU: intel core i7-1065G7
- GPU: intel iris plus graphics
- Citra Version: Citra canary 2001
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt.old.txt (12.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2001 HEAD-5a0c4bf
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20621
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
You’ve messed with a bunch of settings that drastically reduce performance. Please reset all settings: Go to
Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings.