Pokemon Ultra Sun Linking

Issue:
I have been playing Pokemon Ultra Sun and recently my friend has also downloaded Citra and is also playing Pokemon Ultra Moon. Now, in the battle tree (an area of Pokemon where players can face off multiple battles on their own, or with a friend), there is an option to do multi-battles with a friend but I can’t seem to get it to work. When you get to the screen to communicate with a friend, both players must press the bottom screen which will ultimately link the two devices together, but this doesn’t seem to work in Citra (not the pressing of the screen, the linking). We have joined the same public room, but still no luck. I am asking if it even is possible to do so, and if it is, how would I achieve this?

System Information

Diagnostic Log
Probably not needed but here it is anyway:
citra_log.txt (5.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1311 HEAD-a9df1c2
OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [ ]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

I don’t know if I should reply to a bot, but this isn’t about the graphics

The bot is automatic, it doesn’t check your message other than if you have uploaded a log or not. Maybe this will help; I haven’t played the 7th generation games but I know for sure people have played together on them.

Hey how can get to use password and others think

How i can connect to Pokemon bank