Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Every time I play pokemon Ultra Moon/Sun on my laptop, I can’t see a normal background. I had tried to run Pokemon Sun and Moon rom too, but it had the same error. I had been so confused and thought that it was because of my rom. I try to use that rom in another laptop and it’s work. Maybe it’s my emulator problem, can anybody help me?
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1728
- Game: pokemon ultra sun/moon, sun/moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.1 KB)