I’m trying to play a multi battle in Pokemon Ultra Sun with 3 more players, but the screen goes black and sends us back to the festival plaza, is it even posible to play 2v2 ?
- Windows 10 pro
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Citra Version Citra Canary 1986
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
citra_log.txt (6.1 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (6.1 KB)
citra-room.log (518 Bytes)
citra-room.log.old.txt (518 Bytes)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
There’s a couple of things that you need to take into account:
- Each player needs to have the same game update version in order to be able to connect to one another.
- None of the players can have cheats enabled as those can cause a desync.
- None of the players can play an edited (randomized or Romhack) ROM that edits either pokemon stats or battle information.
- All players must be using the same emulation speed (100% is best)
- All players must have a relatively low ping. Remember, these are local wireless multiplayer features, the games don’t expect there to be much latency at all.