Pokemon Ultra sun (no lines) (randomized) on Citra. I failed

Dear reader,

Already thank for trying to help me out. This is my problem, I want to use Citra to play pokemon ultra sun randomized without the blurry lines. So i found a rom (that works) and used some videos to get see what i needed and i followed their steps and i had a result. I used PackEnglishV9 (there are newer versions but some explicitly said use Versiojn9) and i used pk3DS Build 394. It seemed fine and it put it in my game folder or i drag it to the citra display and when i open it i get a error as you can see down here. I really hope someone had a similliar problem woth a solutions i know i didn’t isolate the problem verry well but i did it as far as i could. Just so you know i really want it to be randomized because i have a 3ds and a original pokemon moon game but i want to make it a bit more interesting.
Thanks for your time. :slight_smile:

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.30GHz

• GPU: Nvidia geforce gtx 960M

• Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1236

• Game: pokemon ultra sun (without outlines) (randomized)

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window):

Error log.
citra_log.txt (18.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1236 HEAD-c1de8ac
OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/

Please direct this question to the people who made the patch you’re attempting to use, it looks like you did it incorrectly, and this is outside our capability to support.

Sometimes this kinda things happen to me too.while opening Mario kart 7 from nightly version it shows me same thing as it shows in yours.then I tried opening from canary then it didn’t show any options like that.Maybe you should also try using canary once

Thanks for the reply i tried to use the rom with Citra canary but it gave me the same error so this didn’t work. Thanks anyway :slight_smile: