I open Citra to play pokemon ultra sun, but then after that i cannot get past the black screen i am seeing
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 wraith stealth cooler
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX Geforce 1660
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1718
- Game: Pokemon Ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (5.9 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1718 HEAD-dd31ed6
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 457.51
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.