When starting pokemon Ultrasun from the beginning with selecting a language there seems to be a graphical error that doesn’t let me see parts of the screen. I can read that it wants me to pick a language but not which one. Later on it continues to have this error with the rest of the cutscene and choosing a gender.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel i5-3570k 3.4 ghz 3.8ghz
- GPU: nvidia geforce gtx 660 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1256![my%20problem|690x373]
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (20.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: