When starting pokemon Ultrasun from the beginning with selecting a language there seems to be a graphical error that doesn’t let me see parts of the screen. I can read that it wants me to pick a language but not which one. Later on it continues to have this error with the rest of the cutscene and choosing a gender.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel i5-3570k 3.4 ghz 3.8ghz
- GPU: nvidia geforce gtx 660 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1256![my%20problem|690x373]
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (20.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1256 HEAD-b9e51f0
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
whoops seems screen shot didn’t work
Update: Error seems to be fixed when i uncheck enable hardware shader.
Your GPU driver is outdated.
Thanks for your response, going into my device manager and trying to update it says that its the best driver software for the device. Are you suggesting for me to get a new graphics card or is there a different way to update it?
Search for your drivers on Nvidia’s website, don’t use update utilities.
Thank you for the suggestion ^^ doing it now