So for most of today I’ve been trying to randomize a rom file of Pokemon Ultra Sun. And I finally did, but when I load up the rom in Citra, it crashes almost instantly. This is my first time using Citra as well as randomizing a 3DS title, so i’m assuming it’s something I’ve messed up without knowing. Also, I tried loading up a normal rom of Pokemon Ultra Sun and it loaded up fine.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: 2.60 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun Randomizer
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I don’t have a screenshot, it just crashes, no buffer or loading bar.
citra_log.txt (35.9 KB)