In my case the issue is nothing bad, but is slighty annoying. In my case the game runs slighty slower than what it should, with an speed of around 80-85% and around 25 FPS, with drops when it changues to a cutscene, or when I enter battles, where usually the speed drops to 70% and the frame rate to 20 FPS. Is there any way to improve this? Another thing is that the starting cinematic runs at 33% and 18 FPS, but I don’t really care about it, and in some screens like the one after that and the Pokémon selection and the bags work perfectly fine
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor 3.40 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia Quadro M4000
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1708
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (20.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Quadro M4000/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 457.09
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Not with your current computer I’m afraid.
I was worried that it was the case.
Thank you anyway