Pokemon Ultra Sun shader, bug and grey screen

Issue:
Hi Before we getting deeper i just want to inform you guys that i’m totally new with Citra and i dont actually know where to start. So, i download this new Citra Canary and Nightly and i decided to play pokemon ultra sun. At first i got my first problem which is all of my screen turned gray so i asked the others and they said to turned off the hardware shader. i did it and it worked! But the second problem happened… when kukui started the screen suddenly the grey screen returned and the game became like slowed down at first i though this was okay because when i got into the character and name session it worked well but the grey screen continued to appear again mann this is suck i dont know how to fix it someone please help me

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 8 Single Language 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.151230-0600)
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570T CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
  • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7690M
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #851
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (97.6 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I Tried to continue the game it showed me black screen and then after i heard meowth sound citra suddenly stopped working :tired_face:

Download and install the latest driver for your GPU from the manufacturer website.

umm okay and how i download it?

Go to the AMD support page, click on “or search for your product” and type the name of your GPU, select it on the list, after click on submit, it should redirect you to choose your OS version.

I already downloaded it! Now what??

did install it? after installing open citra, test the game, if the issue persists close citra and upload your log again.