The game stopped responding right after I renamed my starters pokemon scene. Then, the screen shows black screen and stop responding.
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system, x64 based processor
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1791
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (2.3 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1791 HEAD-0e9198e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce 940MX/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 398.36
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
You have a lot of memory read/write errors which usually is caused by cheats. Try turn them off.