Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I boot up the game choose language ecc ecc, but when Meowth comes to wake me up, it just remains there, does nothing
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: i7 7th Gen HQ
- GPU: NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 (it’s integrated cause i have a laptop
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1372
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://gyazo.com/d88345ba7e0d756bf09ad71a1de0d164
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (784.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1372 HEAD-35690e3
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 399.24
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
The game is waiting for you to move
It turns out that it was actually stuck there but i just restarted it a thousand times and it finally did that, at the start it really just wouldn’t want to move