I can’t do my objectives regarding the poke finder tool. After I clicked the “R” Button, it just stops and says I have to close or restart and put an SD Card. Can anyone help me fix this?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3610QM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670m
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1215
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: