Hello Everyone, I am trying to view my battle videos on Ultra Sun but when i click on them it says “you can’t play this video”
I have tried every video tutorial on how to export extra data from my CFW 3DS.
I understand that Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Extra data is treated almost like a seperate title, which proves difficult to workk around.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7-8559U 2.7Ghz
- GPU: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Citra Version Nightly 1315
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue
citra_log.txt (222.9 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1315 HEAD-45ff10c
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics 655
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.